How to Book
Please follow these steps to book your holiday:
- To check availability, please e-mail email@example.com or call us on 01234 26 30 30. We offer a 7 day a week booking service.
- Once availability is confirmed, we will place the property 'on hold' for 24 hours. We then require you to pay the deposit (in most cases 25%) to secure the property and the £20 booking fee. The booking fee is standard within our industry and forms part of our commission. Debit cards have no surcharge, Visa/MasterCard have a 2% surcharge. Once this has been received, we confirm the booking to our agent and e-mail or post you a copy of our booking form and conditions.
- Complete, sign and return the booking form, making sure you tick the boxes for any relevant extras you may require. This is to ensure they are ordered in the resort in a timely manner and can be added to your account. It is essential that you complete the Insurance section of the booking form before returning it and sign the declaration at the bottom of the form. Failure to do so, will mean that we will be unable to proceed with your booking.
- A few weeks before the balance payment is due, we will send an invoice to you as a reminder. This will show the cost of the accommodation, the deposit paid, any extras that have been ordered and the outstanding balance payment. Please note, it is very important that you consider what extras you require and order these, before paying your balance payment, if you have not already ordered them whilst completing the booking form at the time of booking. Items ordered after the balance payment or at the very last minute may not be possible to arrange and take payment for.
- Ensure that the balance due on your holiday is received by us at least 10 weeks prior to departure. This can be paid by cheque made payable to GW Villa Rentals Ltd, or by card payment (charges as above apply). It is imperatve that we receive the balance payment on time to avoid a late payment penalty of £30. Upon receipt of your final payment and approximately 4-6 weeks before your holiday, we will e-mail or post you directions to the property. We will also make you are aware of the keys arrangements/check in procedures relevant to the property you have booked, together with contact arrangements for our agents in Menorca, in case of any problems/emergencies.
Please note that where the number of guests exceeds the normal villa or apartment capacity, there will be an extra occupancy charge, where permitted. This charge varies depending on the property, but in most cases is around £55 to £70 per person per week. If you are interested in adding extra guests then you must check with us first to ensure it is acceptable to our agents/owners.